Long time no see, dear readers!
We admit that we’re pretty bad when it comes to updates here on the blog, but a few updates are better than none, right?
So what has happened since the last update?
Quite a lot actually! Here are the highlights:
– In August 2018 we fulfilled the Kickstarter campaign for Dare Duel that you can read about in our previous blog post.
– In September 2018 we launched a new Kickstarter campaign, for two totally new products for us. Because we made two calendars! One advent calendar and one calendar similar to an advent calendar but that can be opened any month you want. They look like this:
To the left is The Love Calendar for Couples.
To the right is The Advent Calendar for Couples – The Original.
Both calendars works exactly like “normal” advent calendars, except that instead of getting a piece of chocolate when you open a window you get to select between three different activities to enjoy with your partner. The activities can be either sexy, fun, or romantic, and they can all be completed by all couples regardless of gender and sexual preference.
– In October 2018 we fulfilled the Kickstarter campaign for both calendars.
– We sold ALL of our copies of the calendars (which was quite a few!) in just a few weeks. The Advent Calendar was sold out in the middle of November and the Love Calendar just a few weeks after.
– From October 2018 to February 2019 our main focus was basically to supply our retailers with games and calendars. Sure, we worked on new projects as well, but this time of year is really busy for us when it comes to sales.
– From February and until now we’ve been working on new projects. And one of them is finally ready to be presented. Please say hello to The Advent Calendar for Couples – Daring December! While our original advent calendar has a mix of everything in it, our new advent calendars contain activities that are more daring and adventurous, hence the name 🙂
We only have some computer made renders, but here is a sneak peek of what it looks like:
Well, isn’t that something to look forward too?! We think it is and we hope you do too!
We really think that these calendars broaden the Tingletouch range of products in the best of ways and we put our heart and soul into making them, just as we do with our games. And hopefully you like them as much as we do.
If you end up buying a calendar, don’t hesitate to tell us what you thought of it, either as a comment down below or in an email.
See you soon (we hope)!
All the best,